Week 1: "Romare Bearden (See, Think Wonder)
Week 2: Henri Matisse (haiku)
Week 3: Paul Klee (4 Steps)
Week 4: Basquiat (5 Senses)
Week 5: Chihuly (Haiku)
Week 6: Keith Haring (Twitter)
Week 7: Andy Warhol (Compare Contrast)
Week 8: Jackson Pollock (4 Steps)
Week 9: Vincent VanGogh (Pick 8)
Week 10: Hokusai (Letter)
Week 11: Roy Lichtenstein (See Think Wonder)
Week 12: Wayne Thiebaud (Haiku))
Week 13: Banksy (4 Steps)
Week 14: Edward Hopper (5 Senses)
Week 15: Leonardo Davinci (4 Steps)
Week 16: Frida Khalo (Pick 8)
Week 18: Kehinde Wiley (Twitter)
Week 19: Yuko Shimizu (Compare/Contrast)
Week 20: Georgia O'Keefe (Haiku)
Week 21: Bob Ross (5 Senses)
Choose an artwork by the artist and sketch the artwork for 15 minutes, then use color pencil to add color.
Answer the following questions in sentences:
- I see…(List 5 words that describe the artwork)
- This reminds me of…because…
- The artist had to…
- The artist used the element (line, shape, color, texture, value, space) to....
- I would ask the artist…because…
- This artwork sounds like…because…
- The artwork makes me feel...
- The artist used the principle (repetition, movement, emphasis, contrast, balance, proportion) to...
- I like…because…
- I would change…because…